These terms and conditions (these Terms) apply to prize draws specified below and undertaken by PHAR Partnerships whose registered office is 9 Whitehall, London, SW1A 2DD, on behalf of Manchester Airports Group.
STANDARD PRIZE DRAW RULES
By your participation in the survey you are eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw to win one of four Amazon.co.uk Gift Card(s) of £50. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions.
These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research Survey only.
- Please note that only participants agreeing to a survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 5pm on 20th April 2018
- No purchase or payment is required for entry into the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of PHAR Partnerships or Manchester Airports Group, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once, upon entering your details on the final page of the Research Survey.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be four prizes of £50 Amazon vouchers
- Each winner will receive one Prize only.
- The Prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable and there will not be a cash equivalent.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Four winners will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only winners will be contacted by PHAR Partnerships and notified by email or post, no later than 30th April, or such later date within PHAR Partnership’s discretion.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within 2 weeks, or are unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, PHAR Partnerships reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry or entries selected.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The prize draw is promoted by Manchester Airports Group.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and PHAR Partnerships concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Any personal details entered at the end of the survey will be used for the purpose of the prize draw only. This information will not be passed on to any third parties, nor used for any other purpose.
- All answers given to the survey will be aggregated, and not looked at on an individual basis. Responses will not be linked back to the personal details given to enter the prize draw.